You'll see a request prompted by your device for permission to share your location information when you sign up for RespondEye, which includes location data collected via bluetooth and nearby wifi signals. As a default, for the best service available ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s) may ask you to turn on location services " We use location data track distance and time of use”
We also use it to display user history in your receipts, to understand and resolve support tickets, to troubleshoot and solve software bugs.
If you're using an Android device, you have 3 location settings to choose from:
Allow all the time: We may collect location information at any time, even when you're not actively using the RespondEye application. If a service needs "Allow all the time" we'll ask for your permission when you enable the service.
Deny: This option disables location services for ThirdEye Gen, Inc’s RespondEye application. Location information will be collected from RespondEye during use of GPS and linked to your account.
You can always manage your location settings in your device's location preferences.
Sharing with Cities and Governments
In some instances, we're required to share information about the users service with tenants (Medical Partners) using RespondEye as a service.
To meet these requirements, we collect geolocation and timestamp data from the devices.
We treat your location information in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc is the data controller for the personal data collected in connection with use of RespondEye services in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc is the data controller for the personal data collected in connection with use of RespondEye services anywhere else.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc are the data controllers for the personal data collected in connection with use of ThirdEye Gen, Inc. services in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland. ThirdEye Gen, Inc is the data controller for the personal data collected in connection with use of RespondEye services anywhere else.
Questions, comments, and complaints about ThirdEye Gen, Inc data practices can be submitted Here. You may also use this email link to submit a question to ThirdEye Gen, Inc. Data Protection Officer.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc. collects:
Data provided by users to RespondEye such as during account creation
Data created during use of our services, such as location, app usage, and device data
Data from other sources, such as ThirdEye Gen, Inc partners and third parties that use ThirdEye Gen, Inc APIs
The following data is collected by or on behalf of ThirdEye Gen, Inc:
1- Data provided by users. This includes:
2. Data created during use of our services. This includes:
3. Data from other sources. This includes:
RespondEye collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient transportation, other products and services. We also use the data we collect:
To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
For customer support
For research and development
To enable communications between users
To send marketing and non-marketing communications to users
In connection with legal proceedings
ThirdEye Gen, Inc does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc uses the data it collects for purposes including:
1. Providing services and features. RespondEye uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services.
2. Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes:
In certain regions, using information derived from users, and other photos submitted to ThirdEye Gen, Inc is for data protection purposes.
Using device, location, profile, usage, and other data for metric growth.
3. Customer support. ThirdEye Gen, Inc uses the information we collect to provide customer support, including to:
4. Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5. Enabling communications between users. For example,an account user may message or call another account user in order to confirm location.
6. Marketing. ThirdEye Gen, Inc may use the data we collect to market our services to our users.
This includes sending users communications about ThirdEye Gen, Inc services, features, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events. We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications that we send, including based on user location, past use of ThirdEye Gen, Inc services, and user preferences and settings.
7. Non-marketing communications. ThirdEye Gen, Inc may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or product(s) of ThirdEye Gen, Inc or its partners.
8. Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of ThirdEye Gen, inc services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
9- Automated decision-making We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to use of our services. This includes:
Some of ThirdEye Gen, Inc. products, services, and features require that we share data with other users or at a user’s request. We may also share data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc. may share the data we collect:
1. With other users
2. At the user’s request
This includes sharing data with:
3. With the ThirdEye Gen, Inc. account owner If a user requests transportation or places an order using an account owned by another party, we may share their order, including real-time location data, with the owner of that account. This occurs, for example, when:
4. WithThirdEye Gen, inc. subsidiaries and affiliates We share data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. For example, ThirdEye Gen, Inc. processes and stores data in the United States on behalf of its international subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. With ThirdEye Gen, Inc. service providers and business partners ThirdEye Gen, Inc provides data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
6. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute ThirdEye Gen, Inc may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, airports (if required by the airport authorities as a condition of operating on airport property), or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect ThirdEye Gen, Inc. rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share your personal data, including user information, with the owner of that credit card. Please see ThirdEye Gen, Inc. Guidelines for Law Enforcement Authorities for more information. This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
7. With consent ThirdEye Gen,Inc may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. ThirdEye Gen, Inc may retain user data after a deletion request due to legal or regulatory requirements or for the reasons stated in this policy. ThirdEye Gen, Inc retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the category of user to whom the data relates, the type of data, and the purposes for which we collected the data. Users may request deletion of their account at any time by contacting Support@thirdeyegen.com Following an account deletion request, ThirdEye Gen, Inc deletes the user’s account and data, unless they must be retained due to legal or regulatory requirements, for purposes of safety, security, and fraud prevention, or because of an issue relating to the user’s account such as an outstanding credit or an unresolved claim or dispute. We retain User account and data for a minimum of 7 years after a deletion request. For Users, their data is generally deleted within 90 days of a deletion request, except where retention is necessary for the above reasons.
We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. These include processing user personal data to provide requested services and features, for purposes of ThirdEye Gen, Inc legitimate interests or those of other parties, to fulfill our legal obligations, or based on consent. We collect and use personal data only where we have one or more lawful grounds for doing so. Such grounds may vary depending on where our users are located, but generally include processing personal data:
A. To provide requested services and features In order to provide our services, we must collect and use certain personal data. This includes:
B. For purposes of the legitimate interests of ThirdEye Gen, Inc or other parties
This includes using personal data to maintain and enhance our users’ safety and security. For example, we use personal data to prevent use of our services by users who have engaged in inappropriate or dangerous behavior, such as by retaining data of banned users to prevent their use of ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s). This also includes purposes such as combating fraud; improving our services, direct marketing, research, and development; and enforcing ThirdEye Gen, Inc Terms of Service.
In addition, it includes using personal data to the extent necessary for the interests of other people or the general public, such as in connection with legal or insurance claims, and to protect the rights and safety of others.
C. To fulfill ThirdEye Gen, Inc’s legal obligations For example, ThirdEye Gen, Inc is subject to laws and regulations in many cities and countries that require it to collect and retain data about our users’ trips and deliveries, and to provide copies of such data to the government or other authorities. We collect and use personal data to comply with such laws. ThirdEye Gen, Inc may also share data with law enforcement regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes. ThirdEye Gen, Inc may also share information with public health authorities where required or permitted by law. For more information about such sharing, please see ThirdEye Gen, Inc’s Guidelines for Law Enforcement Authorities - United States, Guidelines for Law Enforcement Authorities - Outside the US, and Guidelines for Third Party Data Requests and Service of Legal Documents.
D. With consent ThirdEye Gen, Inc may collect and use personal data based on the user’s consent. For example, we may collect personal data through voluntary surveys. Responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected. A user who has provided consent to a collection or use of their personal data can revoke it at any time. However, the user will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of that personal data.
ThirdEye Gen, Inc enables users to access and control the data that ThirdEye Gen, Inc collects, including through:
A. Privacy settings
Settings menus in the ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s) for users give them the ability to set or update their location-sharing preferences and their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from ThirdEye Gen, Inc. Information about these settings, how to set or change these settings, and the effect of turning off these settings is described below.
B. Location data
ThirdEye Gen, Inc uses device location services to enhance whenever they need one. Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support. Users may enable or disable ThirdEye Gen, Inc to collect location data from their devices through the Settings/ preference tabs available in ThirdEye Gen, Inc Product(s). Users can enable or disable such collections through the settings on their devices.
Share Live Location (users) Users who have enabled ThirdEye Gen, Inc to collect location data from their device may also enable ThirdEye Gen, Inc to share their location with partners from the time the user has enabled their settings.
Emergency Data Sharing (Users) Users who have enabled ThirdEye Gen, Inc to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the First Responder or user’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations. Users may enable or disable this feature using preferences ThirdEye Gen, Inc provides users with call analytics, status notifications and updates related to activity on their account. These notifications are a necessary part of using the ResondEye product for ThirdEye Gen, Inc and cannot be disabled. Users may enable ThirdEye Gen, Inc to send push notifications news from ThirdEye Gen, Inc.
C. Device permissions
Most mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without the device owner’s permission, and these platforms have different methods for how that permission can be obtained. iOS devices notify users the first time the RespondEye application and other ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s) may request permission to access certain types of data and gives users the option to grant or refuse permission. Android devices notify users of the permissions that the RespondEye application and other ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s) seek before their first use of the RespondEye application, and use of the accounts with grant of such permission.
D. Marketing opt-outs
Users may opt out of receiving promotional emails from ThirdEye Gen, Inc Here Users may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from ThirdEye Gen, Inc by following the unsubscribe instructions in those messages. We may still send users who have opted out non-promotional communications, such as receipts for current or past services and or information about their account.
E. User data requests
ThirdEye Gen, Inc provides users with a variety of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments about ThirdEye Gen, Inc's handling of their data. To make a request, please contact ThirdEye Support Here
We may occasionally update this notice. Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law. We may occasionally update this notice. If we make significant changes, we will notify users in advance of the changes through the RespondEye application and other ThirdEye Gen, Inc product(s) or through other means, such as email. We encourage users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices. After such notice, use of our services by users in countries outside the European Union will be understood as consent to the updates to the extent permitted by law.